Youth Summer Camps 2014!
|9-10 (or up to age 16)||Eagles||June 15-20|
|Pre K-2||Goldfinches (Day Camp)
Drop off: 9am
– Monday & Tuesday – 4 pm
– Wednesday – 3 pm
|K-3||Jenny Wrens||June 25-27|
|5-7||Cricketeers||June 29-July 4|
|7-8||Blue Jays||July 6-11|
|ALL||Family Camp||July 18-20|
Camp is decided by the grade that the camper has just completed.
- Single Membership: annual contribution of $100.00
- Joint Membership: annual contribution of $200.00
Call the camp for more information! Phone: 717-328-3055 (1-877-COVE-CMP)
- Benefits include:
~ 1 free night of lodging a year per membership
~ 15% off the fee for all summer camps
~ 10% off the fee for all retreats
- For families with 3 or more children coming to summer camp in one year.
- The 4th child will receive $10 off registration fee.
- The 5th child $20 off, and so on.
New Camper Trading Post Credit
- You must be a former camper that brings a friend who has never been to Cove Valley.
- You and your friend each receive a $10 Trading Post credit.
- Each new camper can only be claimed once, must be indicated
on the registration form, and must attend the same camp.
- Siblings do not count towards the new camper trading post credit.
- Scholarships available on a limited basis for those in financial need
- Contact camp office for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $20 deposit is non-refundable
- Before May 1, all besides the deposit is refunded
- May 1-June 1, 50% of remaining cost besides deposit is refunded
Activities from past camps!